Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stop it School

Currently I am under a very large mound of work for school. I have a ton of work I have to have done before my 6am flight on Friday and a ton of things I should be starting on before my flight as well because one of my teachers found it brilliant to have a test the day we get back from our break and along with that a 7 to 8 page paper on a case study. See normally I'd be all cool with this because I never go anywhere on my breaks except working and the odd Raleigh trip but this time I am actually going to visit my family up north so I have no time to work on things during the break! I don't want to take my laptop with me because I'm to nervous about it getting lost and I'm feeling the same way about my school textbooks. I think I will just end up taking my case study on the plane with a printed copy of what should be in our paper. But gosh, can school just like quit this crap! I swear EVERY week I'm shoved down with tons of busy work and online quizzes that I have no time to do anything! I have to work tomorrow night and I'm really wishing I didn't need a job to pay for my apartment and whatnot. I'm wishing about now I was born rich lol. So I could sit on my ass and not work with school. It's so hard getting assignments done.... Enough bitching about school.

A happy note for the day... I'm really sticking to this whole lose weight you fat ass thing. I'm watching my fat grams and calories. I guess you could say I have no real direction and I'm sort of making up my own diet but hey I already feel tons better. I think I had maybe 20ish fat grams yesterday. And so far maybe 9 today. That is good right? It better be. If we go out to eat I look at the nutritional facts online before I go or look at the nifty book my parents got Aaron. There is only 1.5 grams of fat in a Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich, isn't that cool. I mean I don't look skinny but I'm feeling skinny. I still haven't bothered excersizing because of my lack of time. I'm normally doing homework or at work.

Also my cosplay skit group is doing a great job so far. We are really nailing a lot of things and me and Bish will probably be off to Hickory for a fabric trip next week after my trip up north. :D I cannot wait to go fabric shopping!

The only other interesting thing right now, I took off for Ashley's birthday and her art show. I can't wait to celebrate! (I've been taking off so much time lately lol)

No comments: