Monday, March 3, 2008

Hey All or Not All

Livejournal is acting up. So for lack of LJ I can post here. Basically I was supposed to have a test in my online marketing class at 6pm. We only meet in person for tests. Okay so right before I was going to leave for the test (and Aaron was coming too because we were going to hit up wing night at Macado's) Aaron is informed via AIM by one of our friends on campus that the whole campus was on lock down. Here is what happened a man with a handgun was spotted near campus. Immediately I think "oh god a school shooting". Luckily it was not like that. The man was trying to break into an apartment near campus so I've heard. Regardless of the circumstances as to why the man had a gun campus locked down to be safe. I was really impressed with how my school reacted to this. They were quick and they played it safe. It was nice to see that my school could react quickly and efficiently towards something like this. I emailed my teacher before the test and she said that if students were already there they could take the test and for the students who were not already there she would reschedule. I don't think anyone was already in the business building unless they had a class before our test though. But they pretty much were not letting anyone in or out of any of the building on campus including dorms. Well enough on that part of my day.

I think I'm going to take my quiz for my stat 2 class and then color some songs. I sang Kanshimi Twilight and Shiawase Beam. :D It was fun! There was one part in Shiawase Beam where I sounded exactly like Kago it was great!! It was just on little two word part but still... I was so excited!

Me, Ashley, and Khaki keep talking about Animazement and we all keep getting more and more excited! I swear we keep talking about it and how great it will be and even about what groceries to buy. I really want to start working on my cosplay. I have to go buy tons of stuff first though. I'll probably start on that after my birthday!

Okay off to take my quiz. :)

No comments: