Tuesday, March 4, 2008

InboxDollars

I'm starting to like my blog here more than my LJ. I don't know this blog seems more free to me. I may just start posting here. Blogger has so many cool features, it just doesn't have the feature of having many avatars. Unless it does and I am blind. Don't get me wrong I am still an LJ junkie, I check it like crazy because I like reading my friends posts.

On to the important part of this entry.... I finally figured out how to easily ad in some html crap. See I'm not good with this stuff at all. Well I added an InboxDollars ad. Randi is already joined and she can back me up in saying that it is a nice, easy, and lazy way to make money. It just takes a while but still you make money for nothing. If you use the ad here it will count you as my refferal which = more money for me! :D So I'm justing throwing this out there to say go ahead and try InboxDollars.... click the add and sign up! You read emails and get a few cents for each one, you can take surveys for a $1, you can do promotional things for money, go shopping for money back, and play games for money back. I really only do the emails and every now and then a survey. The great part is that this is not a scam. I got a check for $30 a while back. It took me forever to make it but hey it was real money. The downside of this is it takes them a month to send you your first check but after that it gets quicker.

You know, I've realized how entangled I have gotten into this whole making money from the internet as a regular person. It all started when I was unemployed last year for a month because of the whole LoneStar shut down in Boone. I had to do something. Lol. I'm signed up for millions of survey sites (I've been ignoring them lately because I don't have time), I have my InboxDollars, and I have my ads on this blog. I am employed by the internet. Can I put this on my resume?

I overslept so I missed class. Whatever, there is no attendance so I don't really care. I hate having my period. It makes me crampy, eat bad, and do no sort of moving. This is bad news for my trying to lose weight for Animazement. I've eaten chocolate, chips, wings, fries, you name it in the past two days. Today I'm not feeling the cravings that bad, maybe because the cramps are done. You know what YAZ you do not stop PMS for me, you do not stop cravings, you do not stop bloating or fatigue or cramping, in fact your whole marketing campaign is a huge LIE. Well when it comes to me at least. Oh you also don't provide me with a shorter, lighter period.

I did start practicing my dance again last night, I realized how much I really DO know. I know almost all the chorus, I just have my few slip ups. For the most part the chorus is all good (except the weird chorus at the end where they add in something). I'm working my timing for hitting the gong as well and making sure I know what part to start back in on the dance after the fun gong hitting time. This is exciting! I can't learn some of the dance yet though cause I can't find the right version that has the whole dance. Adryn and them have it but I should be getting up with them soon (at least by Spring Break) to practice.

I think I need a shower badly, and to actually move around so I'll go do that.

No comments: