Sunday, February 24, 2008

Searching For Anything

I seriously don't know what to post here ever. I guess I can talk about Dynasty Warriors 6 lol. Because that has been all I've done in my free time lately. I know some people like to say they are all the same but I don't care the games rock. Besides you can freakin swim now, you can swim!!! And climb ladders! They changed some of the characters weapons but I got used to it fast. Cept I miss Daio Chan's ball things (does anyone even know what those things were?). She has whips or something now, I think they are whips.

In other news.... Songs that should be in Rock Band:
Boston: Peace of Mind
Coheed and Cambria: A Favor House Atlantic
Coheed and Cambria: Junesong Provision
Coheed and Cambria: Delrious Trigger
Coheed and Cambria: every freakin' song lol
Led Zeppelin: everything or anything at this point they better get them in the game soon but specifically D'yer Mak'er and When the Levee Breaks
Fall Out Boy: something better than Dead on Arrival please
and probably plenty of other things I cannot think of right now....

I need to go to bed.... I better do that instead of making a Rock Band list.

This is a nifty bit of lyrics:
I wrote a goodbye note
In lipstick on your arm
When you passed out

Who can name it?

No comments: