Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Viva FUN TIME

I know what to do with this blog thing I think. Since LiveJournal is all set up with friends only posts and what not I can really write whatever I want but this blog is public so I can't throw out rants about anything. I'll probably just post stupid things about games or movies or whatever. I'll save the angry aspects in my life (unless it can be public ;P) for LJ cause LJ goes hand in hand with anger and drama!

So what can I say... I've been playing the heck out of Viva Pinata on Aaron's 360. He is excited cause I get him acheivements so he looks important on XBox Live. It's one of those mindless games where you start it at maybe 7pm and before you know it is like 2am. You make a freakin garden and attract different pinata animals to it. This game = awesome. Plus its all colorful.

No comments: